Content strategy for the legal profession means improving the content, communication and publishing workflow of your firm. It results in clients who ‘get’ you and trust you. How you provide access to justice depends on you doing this well.
- Grow the value of your business
- Help your clients with useful and relevant communications
- Create outstanding user and customer experiences
- Break away from the competition.
Keep reading to find out how.
Your firm can be a leader in accessible communication.
Great communication is really about social justice. The legal profession can lead the nation in meaningful connections.
That’s why we help law firms find their feet in the 21st century landscape: With strategy, content, and support. Our intention is to improve the content and communication of 50 law firms by 2020.
The idea of improvement is central to how you will work with us. Contact us to find out why.
Simple, flat fees.
Only happy surprises.
Outcomes of working with us:
- Improved client relationships
- Aligned content & communication with your clear business strategy
- Effectively measured performance
- Supporting your clients is your core business
- Effective communication is purposeful, clear and in your audience’s language — not yours
- Knowing when, how, and why to communicate emerges from good business strategy.
In a fast-paced, consumer-driven world, can you afford not to get this right?
Make an enquiry now » »
“Brutal Pixie is at times strategist, wordsmith, project manager and developer liaison — oh yeah, and budget manager for me 🙂 Great to work with. Effective. Professional. Highly Recommended.”
~ Remco Marcelis, Partner at Standard Ledger
- Proactive insights and strategic guidance
- Stay focused on your core business
- Build your internal capacity
“Our organisation is changing, and we understand clear communication is key, both internally and externally.
“We have been very fortunate to be able to work with Brutal Pixie through this process. We now regularly ‘brutal pixie’ our messaging to see if it works. Thanks for the magic.”
~ Raelene Webb QC, President of the National Native Title Tribunal
- Blue Ocean Content Strategy: Stop competing, start delivering
- Strategically aligned content marketing and product development
- Do only what makes sense for your firm.
What would it mean for your bottom line if you could stop competing on dollars?
“Brutal Pixie’s content strategy workshops have been absolutely monumental in shaping how I think about information architecture and content strategy for my companies.”
~ Pushpinder Bagga Product Hero, DishMe
Is Brutal Pixie right for you?
You will want to work with us if you:
- Work in or with the legal profession
- Prefer a proactive, highly communicative digital consultant
- Want to work with a direct, honest and fun-loving team
- Prefer 1:1 consultation with the same person every time
- Want to be guided by experts in digital publishing and related workflows, knowing they have your back.
Did you know? we donate 1% of our total revenue to a good cause. The latest beneficiaries have been SA’s Environmental Defenders Office and Guide Dogs SA/NT.
Are you not in the legal profession?That’s ok. Here are some of the other industries we work in:
- Water engineering research, water utilities
- Finance, accounting
- High-growth tech startups
- Web development
- Executive and C-Suite training
- among others.
Get ahead of your competitors with effective content strategy.
Start with your Breakaway Map for one low fee of $990. Learn more »
Content writing, management, and marketing.
Getting high quality, specialist content has never been easier.
Auditing & Systems
Audits give you accurate measurements of performance.
Our qualified auditors can help with a range of audits, including content inventories, quality assurance, and information security management.
Not ready? Have a FREE gift instead!
Have a gift on us: Download the free Content Asset Valuation Spreadsheet and learn how your content adds value to your business.
Or you can test your performance against international standards for Information Security Management by taking this online assessment. Your assessment includes a FREE review by a qualified ISO Standards auditor, who will give you a checklist for what to do next.