Want to know more about Brutal Pixie? Here you will find our vital stats, our mission and vision, our current intention, and much more.
About Brutal Pixie – the vital statistics
- Established in 2013
- Full company name: Brutal Pixie Pty Ltd as trustee for The Pixie Trust
- Headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Postal address: PO Box 1190, Pasadena SA 5042
- Phone: +61 8 8121 4134
- CEO and Founder: Leticia Mooney
- You can be a client of ours, no matter where you are in the world
- ABN: 98 256 911 826
To make communication human.
Brutal Pixie enables businesses in complex industries worldwide to support
communication as a result of world-class publishing know-how.
We do this by giving them the capability to
their information and related business systems.
They support their internal and external communities more easily. They no longer agonise about how, why or when those communities intend, need, or want to interact with their information.
We bring together our special skills in
- audience advocacy
- corporate strategy
- editorial process
to empower organisations. We help them bring strategically aligned communication back to the C-Suite where it belongs.
Our clients experience
- improved internal culture
- better relationships with all interested parties
- seamless customer support
- clarity about which technology to use to achieve their strategic goals
- acquisition of more of the right (and happier) customers.
Over time, this alignment creates conditions of growth for the business.
Do you have shivers of awesome, too? That means you’re the right client for us. Arrange a confidential conversation now!
Current intention: To improve the communication of 50 law firms by 2020
We believe that great communication is a social justice issue. Our intention is the key reason why we write for legal publications and present at law conferences. Thanks to our podcasts, conference appearances, participation in legal associations, and contribution to journals, Brutal Pixie is leading the way in Making Law Human.
Active in Australia’s legal community
Brutal Pixie’s Director Leticia Mooney is a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance and the Communications and Media Law Association. She writes for the Australasian Law Management Journal, and contributes occasionally to Australasian Lawyer.
In 2016, Leticia spoke about accessibility at the ALA National Conference.
In 2017, she appeared at the Australasian Law Teachers Association Conference, speaking about client-oriented business. Later in the year she will talk about the importance of creative, critical, connected communication at the Australasian Law Practice Management Association National Summit.
Pixies are passionate about social justice, and firmly believe that Law can lead the nation in terms of ethical and strategic content practices. But we walk the talk, too: At the end of the 2016-17 financial year, we committed a donation of more than $400 to the Environmental Defenders Office in South Australia.
When you become a Pixie Client, you gain:
- Clear strategic understanding, positioning, and placement
- Strategy alignment (network/corporate/business/functional)
- Information governance that works
- Message alignment across all of your business units
- Surfaced, clear, understood and well managed digital risk
- Information Security management insights to keep you and your clients protected
- Human content, that meets the needs of your clientele
- Regular signposting and checks along the way.
What kinds of projects do we work on?
We work with clients in complex industries on projects that are mission critical. We have:
- Helped to craft content that lets screen readers sound like real people
- Made apps usable
- Moved brand publishing into blue oceans
- Simplified content for public audiences
- Created deeply relevant content and articles
- Taught teams how to communicate
- Realigned governing boards for better communication and culture
- Edited content for clarity and simplicity
- Created complete strategic systems for communication and content internally
- … and many other things.
As communication specialists, we add value in an incredible number of ways.