Sprinkling the world of complex industries with magical case studies.
Think law, engineering, finance…
If you knew that every piece of content you sent went to drooling fans, would it change your business?
You’ve heard that all you need is 1,000 fans to launch a wildly successful venture. When you look at how your website performs, you realise that you’ve never, in the last six years, had one person contact you because of what you publish. Your email list is your LinkedIn list, and you add people by default. You’re producing content but where does it even go?
Your readers aren’t buying. Nobody mentions it to you. It’s like the whole world doesn’t care. When people talk to you about creating fans, you restrain yourself from punching them in the face.
But you know what? It’s easier than you think it is. All you need to do is approach your business publishing as if you were a publisher.
When you approach your content and assets like a publisher, your entire framework changes. Suddenly it’s not about trying so hard: It becomes more about what you don’t do, than what you ought to do.
Great Case Studies are the most effective elements of a good business publishing operation
- Engage people in learning why others work with you
- Support pre‐existing relationships, by giving your own clients new marketing content and brag rights
- Create a structured sales environment using case study evidence
- Help others to take action by demonstrating actual decision‐making pathways, and considerations in action
- Maximize every dollar spent by leveraging your case study in up to 15 different ways
- Demonstrate the reality of your work by showing real situations, real contexts, real decisions.
Doing content the right way is what most people screw up — and they don’t even realise it.
Why Brutal Pixie?
Because we’re brilliant at what we do. Naturally. 😛 Ha! Seriously though… You can learn more about us here.
Our goals are to:
- make your life easier
- give you publishing smarts
- get you back to your core business, with content that works
- grow your business.
WARNING. We only work with focused, adventurous, profitable businesses that desire outstanding service. We’re expensive. We’re blunt. We’re brutally honest. We’ll force you to face questions you don’t like facing. And we demand good communication from you as a client, just as we strive to deliver you the same thing.
Not sure? There’s a simple way to get our measure before you even think about buying. We’ll give you loads of insights and tips, for FREE: