The only thing you won’t learn here is how we got our name. For that, we need to talk to you. Call us to find out.
About Brutal Pixie — the vital statistics
- Established in 2013
- Full company name: Brutal Pixie Pty Ltd as trustee for The Pixie Trust
- Headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Postal address: PO Box 1190, Pasadena SA 5042
- Phone: +61 8 8121 4134
- Text, Signal (secure), WhatsApp: +61 434 094 250
- Skype: brutalpixie
- Twitter: @brutalpixie
- CEO (Queen Pixie): Leticia Mooney
- ABN: 98 256 911 826
What is it that makes Brutal Pixie unique?
Brutal Pixie is a strategic, marketing communications agency with one mission.
We are making business human in complex industries.
Our special powers are brutal honesty, transparency, and a strong focus on relationships.
Many businesses forget that what they publish forms part of their customer (and sales) experience. Marketing IS a growth activity. McKinsey research shows that ‘companies with advanced marketing and sales capabilities tend to grow their revenue two to three times more than the average company within their sector’ — HBR.
‘Brutal Pixie is my secret weapon!’ — Gina Brooks, Training x Design
’You’re a weapon because you’re not just an expert, but someone who knows business and talks to other businesses.
You get it, and you get its complexities.
The secret is that you turn my ideas and what I say into what I actually want to say.
You’re the ultimate ghostwriter.’
Poor communication is the 2nd highest source of complaints
Client communication was the 2nd highest cause of complaints to the Office of the Legal Services Commissioner (NSW), according to their most recent (2015÷16) annual report [PDF].
“It takes 12 positive experiences to repair the damage caused by a single unresolved negative one.” — Forbes
Make sure that your firm is not a statistic.
Contact us now
About the projects we work on
We work with clients in complex industries on projects that are mission critical. We have:
- Helped to craft content that lets screen readers sound like real people
- Made apps usable
- Moved brand publishing into blue oceans
- Simplified content for public audiences
- Created deeply relevant content and articles
- Taught teams how to communicate
- Realigned governing boards for better communication and culture
- Edited content for clarity and simplicity
- Created complete strategic systems for communication and content internally
- … and many other things.
As communication specialists, we add value in an incredible number of ways.