Copywriting originated in advertising, but today refers to any writing for a commercial purpose.
Great copywriting is never about you, but about your readers.
The difference between ‘ok’ copy and ‘great’ copy is research into your readers views, perspectives, and psychology.
When you have great research, it’s impossible to write copy that falls flat.
However, many people don’t want to pay for research – just for the words. And, look, that’s ok too. Just know that it won’t hit the mark in the same way. 🙂
Copywriting by Brutal Pixie.
Our Content Writing Consulting includes:
- A discovery phase, to make sure that we understand your business, your brand voice, and your requirements.
- Creation of guidepost documents for you if you don’t already have them, such as brand voice guides.
- A research phase, to make sure that what you produce is actually going to be accepted and/or used by your readers.
- A creation phase, which is the writing itself. This includes a guided, collaborative review process.
- Delivery in any format that works for you, including plain text, Markdown, HTML, PDF, or even a Word doc.
All of our work is governed by industry standards, led by the Australian Society of Authors, Write the Docs, and the Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance.
What type of copy can we write for you?
The copywriting work you can engage us for includes:
- blog posts
- feature articles
- technical writing (such as instructions, help documents, and knowledgebases)
- process documents, procedures, policy and standards.
Don’t settle for freelancers who are not savvy to the deep need for reader-centricity, or who aren’t aware of industry standards in this field.
Discover how we can help you, with a free consultation.