Ghostwriting is a process of collaborating with a writer to create your story, your content, or your information products. It’s different from working with a copywriter, because ghostwriters really get inside who you are, what you’re working to achieve, and collaborate on briefs (rather than just receive them).
This service is designed for individuals, and for brands with a defined brand voice and mature publishing protocols.
It will take your dreams of books, courses, blogs, podcasts… whatever your dream is! And will build publishing products with you over time.
This isn’t about just writing content. Anyone with a Year 7‑level education can do that.
This is about building a register of assets that make you money, that build your reputation and leadership, and that position you ahead of your market.
With our ghostwriting service, you will build a relationship with a ghostwriter who is:
- genuinely interested in your business and your success.
- able to write in your voice so well that everyone will think it’s you (but more engaging, if that’s what you need)
- going to give you a luxury-feel service that is truly the best in the market.
- on time, every time.
- able to help you work through your barriers
- highly experienced in digital content, publishing, publishing advisory and strategy
- bullshit-free, brutally honest
- completely bespoke
Start building your own information products empire with the smallest step: 1 expertly written blog per month for just AUD$1,300.
Here’s what you get:
- Remote consultations to understand your brand, voice, and tone.
- Collective mapping so both of us know exactly what will be covered and when.
- One blog, researched, written, and quality assured.
- SEO meta data with tips on achieving a 100% SEO score.
- Readability testing to make sure it hits your audience between the eyes.
- Tested for uniqueness and results provided… which is essential if you’re wanting to rewrite material, or use references from elsewhere.
- Interim delivery in PDF with a personal call to discuss changes and reasons, and so we can collaborate on the best way to create the outcome you have in mind.
- 1 x iteration.
- Delivery in any format you like (Plain Text, Markdown, Word, Open Office, PDF, LaTeX, ReStructured Text, HTML).
- Weekly emails that give you 100% visibility over the work we’re doing for you.
Bonus 1: Access to the Daily Tips Email
The Daily Tips Email gives you insights, techniques, tips, and tricks; it challenges your thinking; it inspires you; it gives you entertaining publishing-related reading six days per week. PLUS access to offers that nobody else sees.
Bonus 2: FREE subscription to The Visible Leader
The Visible Leader is our printed publication that comes out once every month. We send it directly to your letterbox, with stories, insights, and new thinking, that will keep your content and publishing on the front foot. Subscriptions are normally $60 per year.
Bonus 3: 15% discount on case studies for the next 18 months
Our case studies are valued at $2,227 each, but for the next 18 months, you’ll be able to access them for just $1,893 each. That’s a saving of more than $300 per case study.
Bonus 4: FREE access to the transcript of our incredible interview with Vance Morris, author of Systematic Magic
Vance Morris is one of the world’s kings of customer experience. Our interview with Vance Morris talks about his publishing, how he built his information products business (and how it differs — or not — from his bricks-and-mortar business), and key lessons that you can apply in your business for growth, diversification, and creating amazing service. The lessons are priceless, and we will send you the transcript for free.
Not sure if it’s right for you? Book an appointment to discuss. Allow me to point out that you will miss out on the amazing bonuses, though:
Looking for a copywriter in Melbourne? Perth? Singapore? Toronto? We’re everywhere
The Pixies are 100% remote. We’ve worked with people in:
- Bristol (UK)
- Berlin (Germany)
We will even partner with your consultancy to service clients as far afield as Canada and the USA.
No matter where you are, we’ll work with you.
Want more info?
Read the long, obnoxious sales letter (with details and bonuses). It’s only partially a joke. Then scroll back up and book a call. 🙂