Get meaningful data and methods for immediate and impactful content change.
Independent assessment of your content’s customer focus rating gives you real measures, definite benchmarks, assurance of impartiality, and actionable techniques and tips.
When you go looking for how to create a customer-centric company you’ll read things like this:
But the most common, and perhaps the greatest, barrier to customer centricity is the lack of a customer-centric organizational culture.(From HBR)
It’s actually an unwillingness to talk to the customer as if the customer is a person worth addressing.
One of the little-known facts about customer-centric content is that you can measure it. It isn’t just a vibe, a tone, a style. It’s something you can count.
Once you know your percentile, you know exactly what to do to fix it.
Customer-centric businesses aren’t about cultures per se. They’re about how they speak. If you know how your company speaks, and it isn’t customer-centric enough, you know exactly what to do to change it.
It’s so simple nobody does it.
With our Independent Assessment of the customer focus in your key content and marketing assets, you will:
- Understand for the first time how your content assets perform in terms of talking to your customer
- Get measurable clarity for the first time in your company’s life!
- Produce percentile figures for your management and executive that prove customer-centric values to them!
- Give your company a baseline for measuring conversation. Yes, even in sales and customer service phone calls!
- Get started on the only meaningful shift in customer centric approaches, which are not only ideal but are easy and simple to put into place!
All you have to do is get together your key marketing assets (digital or print or both), send them to us, and we will come back to you with:
- The customer focus rating of all of your assets
- The benchmark that you ought to hit (and how to get there if you’re not there already)
- A guide to techniques for improving your rating
- Tips for changing your own language and how to start influencing others.
You’ll get all of this for just $1,300 AUD.