The phrase ‘Marketing research’ is so boring. I prefer thinking of it as the secret way of pumping out profitable content without having to pause and think.
Nobody is going to buy from you if they’re not comfortable with you.- Ben Settle
- Focused, bespoke research — for as long as needed (up to 30 days)
- Surface the best topics for your content marketing and publishing activity
- Discover your prospects’ language, problems, questions, quirks, style, thoughts, fears, desires, anxieties etc
- Detailed report
- Guide on what to do next
Your investment for this service is $8,240 — $12,360 USD ($12,000 — $18,000 AUD).
Speak with a consultant:
What is marketing research?
Most marketers blow a horn that research is demographic. It is partially true. The research that underpins incredible content is much deeper. It tries to understand what it is that:
- fries your prospects throats with anxiety when they’re awake at 3 am
- makes them shiver with anticipation
- makes them grin until they feel like their faces will fall off.
- how they ask questions
- what kinds of questions they ask
- what problems they have
- how they get information
- … and more besides.
It is learning your prospects’ perspectives, predilections, thoughts, language, and questions that they ask.
In other words, it’s learning what it takes to think and write like your ideal buyers.
Your research just blew me away.Natalie Gschwandtner, Advanced Piping Systems
Can I use this if I already have personas?
The short answer is: ‘Yes’. Personas give you an overview of your ideal customers. But they don’t tell you how your imaginary prospect thinks, asks questions, or feels about life and work (let alone your product!).
Breathe life into your personas. This service will turn them into meaningful people with real desires and patterns of speech.
When is the best time to do marketing research?
Honestly? Right now.
This will add credibility to your content no matter when you do it. As the late, great copywriter Gary Halbert said:
Sweat the details.- Gary Halbert
If you’re prepared to dedicated time, money, and resources to your marketing efforts, then make sure that they work. Sweat the details, and do it properly: