The Production Calendar sounds so simple: Put what you plan to do on paper, and then do it. But how often do we actually follow common sense and good advice?
Many execs in SMEs, and Thought Leaders, who we work with are thinkers, dreamers, and ideas people. They get carried away by the next Shiny Thing. They have an enormous number of ideas, and very little sticking power.
These people start publishing blogs and articles, but haven’t been given the tools that helps them build endurance. Instead, they strike while the iron is hot! They think of it, they write it, they publish it. They continue to do this until the fire burns itself out.
And then they stop. Sound familiar?
If it does sound familiar, then you know the pattern. It’s like it bursts out of you — and stops. Bursts, and stops. It fails to give your readers any way to know when to expect your next article. The result? They stop following you.
Get Off The Insane Loop Cycle With a Production Calendar
A Production Calendar is only one tool in a much larger toolkit. It’s also only as good as its users.
For example, a Production Calendar will not solve your approval bottlenecks, decide your topics for you, mitigate all of your risks, or enhance your distribution.
What a Production Calendar will do for you:
- Give you confidence that you can publish consistently, long into the future
- Allow you to create links that benefit readers
- Help you create pathways that capture leads
- Give you certainty about your production cycle
- Support you to create and fix known deadlines
- Capture your content so you don’t repeat yourself
- Give you a track record of material — with dates! — preventing the need to audit your website
- Help you understand and leverage your distribution channels.
This one little document allows you to get past your tendency to chase shiny things and actually get the work done, because it gives you accountability.
It also allows your team to do the work without you driving it.
It sounds magical, doesn’t it?
The Pixies’ Production Calendars Are The Magic Dust In Your Publishing Cycle
When you work with us to create a Production Calendar, you get:
- Expert, market‐leading guidance by our senior strategists, who are highly experienced in facilitating and shaping ideas
- A half‐day workshop to help you shape, structure, and strengthen your ideas
- Australia’s leading B2B publishing strategists developing your production calendar for you
- Post‐delivery consultation time to work out any kinks and help you understand what to do next.
It’s the ultimate in supportive, strategic mentoring to help you get your publishing into shape.
Forget about short‐term wins. This will set you up to achieve your long‐term vision.
Buy your Production Calendar NOW
If you book your Production Calendar today, we’ll throw in up to 1 hour per month of strategic advisory for the duration of your production calendar.
You’ll get priority access to our team via Signal, which is answered even when our studio is switched into production mode (which is when all calls are diverted).
This is more than $7,800 value, but if you buy it right now you’ll get it for $5,247, excluding travel.
Not sure? Maybe this will help
At Brutal Pixie, we understand the risk of buying strategic assistance. A Production Calendar will NOT solve all your problems; but with one in place, ‘finding something to write about’ won’t be one of them.
All work at Brutal Pixie comes with a 100% money‐back guarantee. There are criteria, of course! But we are willing to put our own profits on the line to mitigate what we know is the genuine risk of outsourcing.
You’ll be working with some of the best in Australia; and with a money‐back guarantee, there’s no downside that we can think of. What do you say?